Are you seeking a REWARDING, CHALLENGING, and ENGAGING career? The North Dakota Highway Patrol is now accepting applications for troopers.
The North Dakota Highway Patrol offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
The State of North Dakota provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Fully Paid Family Health Insurance
• Retirement Pension
• Life Insurance
• Deferred Compensation
• Annual, Sick, Military, and Funeral Leave
• Holiday Pay
• Optional Dental, Vision and additional Life Insurance
For more information about our benefits package, please visit: https://www.nd.gov/ndhp/careers/salary-and-benefits
Beyond the excellent benefits package, the NDHP also offers:
• Up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus
• Promotional opportunities
• Take-home patrol vehicle
• $200/month unvouchered expense allowance
• Uniforms and equipment
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Professional development and training
• Specialized assignments
• Service awards
• Employee recognition programs
Visit www.nd.gov/ndhp/careers for further information on the duties of a trooper, the employment process, training, and more.