Interested in an opportunity with North Dakota’s largest Dealer Group?
Currently offering great careers with Corwin Automotive!
We believe every Corwin team member is absolutely critical to our success. Our continued rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to invest in your career. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity with great people, apply today!
Corwin Automotive Sales Benefits:
• Paid Training
• Paid Vacation
• Medical & Dental
• 401K and Match
• Growth Opportunities
• Weekly and Monthly Bonuses
• Employee Discounts
Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to make that first step? Corwin Automotive Group is one of the largest and most attractive automotive retailers in North Dakota.
Our top performers have the following backgrounds; servers, coaches, marketing, outside sales, account managers, insurance agents, auto part sales representatives, hospitality, realtors, and military.
• Monday to Saturday with one designated day off during the week and 1-hour lunch.
• Build relationships & create customers for life.
• Assist our customers in selecting a vehicle by listening carefully to their wants & needs.
• Become a vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
• Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
• Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
• Learn to overcome objections.
• Directly report to the Dealerships General Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
• Dedicate yourself to the paid New Hire Training Program we provide and continued training requirements.
• 5 Day Work Week
• Ready to start out with our New Hire Training Class – training hours are paid so you can concentrate on learning. Our guarantee is very attractive.
• Communication skills with our customers and fellow teammates.
• Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
• Clean driving record
• Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility
Job Type: Full-time