Starting at $10.00 to $12.00 per hour
Fargo Country Club in Fargo, ND is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Bartender. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
• Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
• Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products and communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed.
• Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
• Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
• Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
• Occasionally serves meals to guests.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year of bartending experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
• Possesses knowledge of cocktail recipes and wine varieties.
• Alcohol Awareness Training.
*This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.