Bethany Retirement Living
Part Time (30 hours/2 weeks) 4:00pm-8:00pm *This Position works every other weekend 8:30am-4:00pm*
- Ability to operate a cash register, and handle monetary transactions
- Ability to read and understand English
- Good phone/customer service skills
- good organization and time management
- clean and straighten tables and chairs, silverware, beverage and condiment stations
- prepare meals to order and prepare items for salad bar and grab and go station
- Previous food service and long term care experience preferred
*Bethany offers an attractive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, extended sick time, longevity bonus, anniversary bonus, 401(k) with a generous employer match and a corporate wellness program.
Bethany Retirement Living is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.