JOB DESCRIPTION: Cass Clay Creamery/Kemps LLC. is a subsidiary of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) is looking for a Class A Route Driver. If you are passionate about the work you do and you care about your fellow employees as well as our customers - come join our team!
Hours and Days: Four days per week. Start time and days worked depends on assigned work. Work time typically 12-14 hours.
Rate of pay- $25 - $25.75
**Cass Clay Creamery/Kemps LLC. offers competitive pay with full benefits package – Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Pay, Pension and 401k.
- Drive daily delivery routes and deliver ordered product.
- Push/pull heavy carts, unload pallets and carts using manual or power equipment.
- Must be able to complete all types of company and DOT compliant paperwork -- for example and not limited to: invoices, credit memos, accurate
time/mileage tracking, etc.
- Incumbent must be punctual, self-motivated, able to work independently and provide excellent customer service.
- Incumbent must be able to operate a commercial vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be able to work in all types of in climate weather conditions.
- The Driver will operate a straight truck or tractor trailer to deliver products in ND, SD and western MN.
Most routes allow drivers to be home every night. **Some routes include overnight stays for your safety.
- Must meet US DOT regulations for commercial vehicle
- Possess a Class A CDL, doubles endorsement preferred or willing to obtain.
- Prefer minimum 3 years full time driving commercially without a preventable accident **We offer on the job training
- Prefer customer service experience and/or interaction.
Cass Clay Creamery/Kemps is a EEO/AA Employer