Customer Service RepresentativePosition Reports to:
Customer Service Supervisor & Line ManagerLocation:
Fargo Jet Center - Fargo NDPrimary Operational Objectives:
The Customer Service Representative's (CSR) principle objective is to provide superior customer service to customers, crew members and passengers.Essential Job Functions:
- Welcoming and communicating directly with customers.
- Work with payment transactions on our proprietary software.
- Accurately track aircraft fueling, payments, and the cash drawer.
- Answer incoming phone calls/transfer calls appropriately.
- Provide customers with professional service and assistance with hotel, car and other travel reservations.
- Set up and confirm catering orders with restaurants.
- Communicate with Line Technicians and Supervisors about customers' needs and aircraft movement.
- Resolve customer requests and questions.
- Maintain the lobby area cleanliness.
- Clerical duties as assigned.
- Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1 to 3 years strong customer service experience
- Strong communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work afternoon/evening shifts, every other weekend, and holidays
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities/fast-paced environments.
- Must have clear driving record for the past 3 years.
- Previous aviation experience preferred, but not required.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, lifting, pulling and pushing
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25lbs
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace
- PM Shift 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, every other weekend