EMR, the global forerunner in metals recycling is hiring! We are currently looking for a full-time Equipment Operator, to be based out of our facility in West Fargo, ND.
We are a privately held company with a heritage dating back to the 1940's, employing 4,500 people operating at 180 locations around the world. We offer an excellent benefits package, dynamic company culture, and ample opportunity for a professional development in an ever-relevant and growing industry.
• Follows supervisor’s directions.
• Ability to safely operate scrap metal processing equipment.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work overtime, as needed.
• One year experience operating heavy equipment.
• Operates scrap metal processing equipment such as a shear, grapple, magnet, loader, baler and skid steer
• Completes all required daily equipment reports.
• Performs daily maintenance and inspection on equipment.
• Identifies and processes various grades and types of scrap.
• Powerwashes equipment as needed.
• Fuels and lubes all equipment.
• Informs Site Manager of condition of equipment through completion of daily inspection reports.
• Performs general equipment and facility cleanup and other duties as assigned.
To Apply :
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in EMR -> Northern Metal Recycling!