FIREPLACE INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
Fireplace Installation Technician Compensation: $ DOE
Employment type: full-time
Seeking Fireplace Installer/Technician HEBRON BRICK SUPPLY is ready to hire a motivated and experienced member to join our team. Heavy lifting required. Individuals must be comfortable working with tools and have a driving record in good standing. Must be presentable as a representative of the company in the field. Previous experience servicing and installing gas fireplaces and or journeyman preferred. Carpentry and framing experience also helpful.
1. Understand gas safety guidelines.
2. Experience with hand and power tools.
3. Must be able to lift heavy weight.
4. Able and comfortable climbing tall ladders and walk on high home roofs.
5. Be able to think "out of the box" to problem solve
6. Customer service oriented and positive energy a must.
7. Have a valid Driver License.
Day-to-Day tasks involve: Review customer jobs from day prior with administrative co-worker for note taking. Review current day jobs and check vehicle inventory for tools, accessories or parts possibly needed. Assess/troubleshoot install/repair needed, and proceed to complete task if possible otherwise make detailed notes for what is needed for the in progress job leaving a copy of the work order with the customer. Adjust the work order based on the job performed, labor and parts used, and collect payment from customer.
Please submit references along with resumes to – email@example.com Hebron Brick 2300 Main Ave Fargo, ND 58103