Integrity Windows and Doors
is part of the Marvin Family of Brands.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we're proud to live and work.
The HRBP provides needed guidance and resources, working in unison with team leadership, to establish and/or improve efficient sourcing and recruitment, company culture, employee development, employee relations resolution, workforce retention practices and workforce development, as well as assisting with various Human Resources related projects.
- Proactively address employee complaints/concerns and collaborate with Plant Leadership in a confidential and appropriately urgent manner, providing resolution of employee relations issues.
- Coordinate and/or manage HR matters such as unemployment claims, WSI, accommodations, work restrictions and return to works.
- Manager and/or support programs and events designed to improve workplace culture.
- Provide both formal and informal coaching/mentoring to team leaders.
- Ensure efforts around employee recruitment and retention are performed to expectations and meeting talent needs; with a focus on the professional level recruitment process in its entirety.
- Assist with special projects designed for strategic growth, support and retention of Integrity's valued workforce.
- Assist with New Employee Orientation and the management of employee leaves.
- Assist with general questions regarding benefits and wellness, as well as the communication of benefits and wellness programs.
- Maintain strong knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the business.
- Partner with HR Manager to ensure policies, practices and procedures are communicated, followed and compliant.
- Responsible for effective and compliant records retention.
- Perform effectively, the key responsibilities of the Associate Business Partner role.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Recourses or related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist role preferred.
- Professional certification is strongly preferred (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (especially with MS Office Suite - Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information.
- Possess a keen understanding of the differences of various roles in the organization.
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service.
We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
In every aspect of our business, we define our brand of INTEGRITY. We share profits with our employees, support our communities and treat our dealers and customer with respect. If you share an interest in quality service and inspiring contrivance, apply today to join our team!