Magnum is looking for an elite driver that dedicates a week to a terminal that is in need of a Line Haul or P&D Driver. This type of driver is set apart from the rest of LTL fleet with a different uniform and higher wages because of the dedicated service provided to the company. Magnum will provide a sleeper truck to live and work in. This driver will travel between various Magnum terminals, doing pre/post trip inspections, using PeopleNet electronic logs. Doing loading and unloading using forklift and/or pallet jacks. May make stops at customer's location as well.Hours:
Days and hours will change as needed; however will be home at least on weekends.
- No Weekends!
- Full-Time year-round work
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- FREE Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Late model Peterbilt and Freightliner trucks
- Paid Life Insurance
This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!Job Requirements
Qualified drivers must have a Class A CDL, at least 1 year driving experience, a clean driving record, and HazMat, Tanker, and Doubles Endorsements.