Days: 6:30am-2:30pm Pay: $16.00/hr
Eves: 3:30pm-11:30pm Pay: $17.50/hr [$16/hr (base) + $1.50/hr (shift differential)] Position Summary :
The Quality Auditor is responsible for assisting the Quality department in auditing windows and doors on our production lines and providing immediate feedback on any quality issues to supervisors. This position will aid in training the other associates on Quality Standards. Quality Auditors will assist in the development and implementation of improvement ideas. Key Responsibilities :
- Audit windows/doors and record any quality issues.
- Assist in training Production Associates to ensure all products produced are of the highest quality.
- Maintain proper paperwork and ensure the accurate/timely documentation of departmental data.
- Assist Quality Technicians as needed.
Requirements Education, Training and Experience :
- High School diploma or GED required
- A minimum of one year of related experience or training required
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently/in a well-organized manner are required
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) are necessary
- Basic familiarity with computer programs, such as the Microsoft Office Suite is required
Benefits Integrity Windows and Doors
is part of the Marvin Family of Brands.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we're proud to live and work.
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service.
We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
In every aspect of our business, we define our brand of INTEGRITY; We share profits with our employees, support our communities and treat our dealers and customer with respect. If you share an interest in quality service and inspiring contrivance, apply today to join our team!