Assists servers in providing efficient service by delivering food to tables and keeping service rooms neat and clean.
- Assures that all material used by server is clean and ready for daily operation.
- Possesses knowledge of the position of each diner’s chair in the dining rooms and lounges.
- Organizes the plates in the window and matches each one with each ticket to run the food out to the tables.
- Sets tables in accordance with Fargo Country Club standards.
- Fills and re-fills water glasses and removes any place settings not being used.
- Clears dishes located in front of guest upon completion of course.
- Clears and resets tables when guests leave, to include but not limited to: changes tablecloth, brushes chairs, places chairs at table, replaces silverware and glassware, and replaces napkins.
- Assists the server when needed.
- Keeps work stations well stocked of items and ingredients.
- Clean workstations, takes out trash, and vacuums the dining room.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Frequently stands, walks, talks and hears. Frequently uses hands. Regularly reaches with arms and hands. Occasionally climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crawls, crouches, tastes or smells. Frequently lifts up to 10 pounds and occasionally may lift up to 50 pounds. Regularly carries trays above the head with plates of food out to tables in the dining room and lounge area.
Occasionally works in wet or humid conditions (non-weather); may come into contact with fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level is moderate.
No certifications or licenses required.
*This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.