A Driver (team or solo) will operate the tractor-trailer truck in accordance with established safety procedures to transport cargo to and from specified destinations and maintain logs and records according to Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Transport product to vendors across the United States - providing excellent customer service by providing customers with answers to product questions, location, and estimated time of arrival.
- Verify the truck load to ensure its conformance with shipping documents.
- Check truck's equipment and supplies to ensure road worthiness.
- Communicate with supervisors to receive delivery/pickup instructions.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing customers with answers to product questions and behaving in a professional manner.
- Perform minor emergency road service.
- Unload product while maintaining the trip's delivery schedule.
- Activate delivery verification scanners at point of delivery to record product receipt and signature.
- Maintain all DOT and Marvin documentation requirements/Marvin regulations.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Valid Class A driver's license (CDL) is required; previous truck driving experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work in a team environment
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service.
We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing.
***Drivers are guaranteed $60,000/year.***