Northern Metal Recycling, a division of EMR, the global forerunner in metals recycling is hiring! We are currently looking for a full-time Truck Driver, to be based out of our facility in West Fargo, ND.
We are a privately held company with a heritage dating back to the 1940's, employing 4,500 people operating at 180 locations around the world. We offer a competitive benefits package, dynamic company culture, and ample opportunity for a professional development in an ever-relevant and growing industry. To learn more about EMR please take a look at our website: http://us.emrgroup.com.
- Must have a valid Class A license.
- General knowledge of State and Federal motor carrier regulations
- General knowledge of mechanics involving trucks and trailers
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate the vehicle safely.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Customer service skills.
- 1 year Class A driving experience.
- Transports materials to and from designated locations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Picks up full containers and unloads in designated locations.
- Secures loads according to Department of Transportation guidelines.
- Maintains contact with Dispatch and Scale operator to get assignments and properly report trip numbers.
To Apply :
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in EMR -> Northern Metal Recycling!